Thursday, October 06, 2005

today

Today I drove in traffic for about 2 and a half hours. Not all together, but enough to almost lose my mind if it weren't for the distraction of the chilly air. I unclipped my hair on the way home from work to avoid a headache and it seemed to unclip my whole self. I rolled down the window and to feel the cold air and turned the heat on to some melancholy Cold Play. I was still sitting on 635 bumper to bumper, but it didn't matter as much since my hair was everywhere and kinda matted from two days of curls and hairspray. Free, it was free.

The only other thing worth mentioning from today is that I was talking to Millie on the phone and she was getting ready to leave Starbucks, but then she couldn't find her phone. She was like "I lost it in this chair LAST time!!!" and I was like "Melinda!!! gaah." So we were both distressed at the loss of her phone...genuinely. Until she started laughing and said that I shoulda pointed out that she was using it. We must be idiots.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

that's the funniest thing i've heard all day.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home