Thursday, March 30, 2006









Today is one of those days where I'm not sure how to spend my time and the more I do it seems the more I'm wasting my time. I'm still in my pajamas because nothing I'm doing today requires me to look presentable and I need a shower but I'm not willing to commit to that much energy exertion yet. I made coffee, made some calls, looked up scholarships that require a lot of thinking about things I don't like or care about - essays on what country poses the largest nuclear threat to N. America. But there was one fun one. It was from OP Loftbeds. They would give you $500 for telling them your most embarassing moment, or creating a new word and using it in a sentence, and telling them how a loftbed would improve your living situation. That's funny. That might cover two classes. I'm on my way.
Today for lunch I tried to make something hot ..like a real meal, something good for me. The chicken turned out dry and the rice like little pebbles in my mouth. Did I not read the directions right?

This day has been amusing and I still have hope that I will accomplish something.
And another funny thing...last night that guy in my last post was in my dream for a split second. (Shawn White/flying tomato) I haven't even thought about the olympics since they happened, but I was at a party and I turned around and there was this big head over my shoulder with fluffy red hair and I just remember telling him I watched the whole olympics this year. He laughed and was glad about that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

My word is sassify....a whatever loft would sassify your room.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home