Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm in one of those rebellious moods. Ever since I left work. I feel destructive. I want to paint my walls some obnoxious green and not stay in the lines. I want to pack up 2/3 of my clothes and haul them off to Goodwill. I want to blast the music through my house with both doors open and cook some pasta and drink some wine. (I think I've written this blog once before.) I want a hot shower. It's rainy and I love it when the shower window steams up and I can peak out at the world past the pull down shade. My grandmother had a window in her shower and I did the same thing when I was 10. It's quiet and peaceful, warm on the inside, cold on the out. Maybe I'll settle for the hot shower and hanging some junk on the walls. I'll take the dinner too. :)



1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Libby, I love the wall art. Hooray for decorations!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home