Monday, November 06, 2006

I think in March I wrote a blog about how crazy it was to jump off the cliff to follow your heart and believe that God will put something under your feet. Well, with no official skills I've been hired as a graphic designer for a film team. It's completely insane. It never showed up on my radar. What I've wanted to tell everyone is that the jump is worth it. And I'll tell myself again.. Do what makes your heart come alive, even if you don't have a plan. It was terrifying, but now I get to play everyday and it's for something so much bigger than me. It's SO worth it. Jump people.


And a picture I took of some cool candle holder things at a HUGE market in East Texas -Canton, "Monday Trade Days"
If you like cool, old junk, you'd like this place. Every first monday of every month they set up for the weekend. I got old stamps, old hardware store tags, prescription bins, a 7-up bottle case, 5 yds of pink twine, some old tins, and some printing press blocks. some of my favorite things. cool junk, good textures, dirt with stories to tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home