Friday, April 07, 2006

my 42nd

Maybe if I go to Starbucks I'll feel better. I'll try cutting my hair so I'll feel better. Maybe if I pray I'll feel better. I want a nap so I'll feel better. I want two ding dongs out of my sisters pantry. I wanna look at 100 myspaces, I want dark hair. I want a big sweatshirt and baggy pants to cover up with. I wanna watch tv so I'll feel better. I want the windows down, I wanna drive fast, I wanna scream and kick the bag I just tripped over so I'll feel better. I want starbursts so I'll feel better. I want people and I want to be alone, I want U2 and I want the greatest hits of the year 1750. I wanna sleep til 10 watch tv til noon. I want a white chocolate martini and a trip overseas. I want a job so I can feel better. Anything to feel better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

i like this one it makes me feel better.

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home